Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall Decor


So being down here in the south there is no such thing as a "season".  There is no winter, no spring, and no fall. There is summer.  The only way I know it is September is the weather has finally cooled off enough to stay under 100* F a couple days a week. Everything is just as brown and hot as it was mid July. Soooo... in my sanctuary of an apartment I am working to "autumn-ize" my decor. I went looking for old shirts and any other scraps in fall colors I could use.

I changed up my lamps. I don't know why this picture makes it look so crooked... must be the horrible lighting and my lack of a decent camera. Or it's just my lack of photography skills, ha!

I dug up a picture I painted as a Sophomore in high school. Random? Very. Why do I still have it? Who knows.



Pulled out a lace table cloth and put the our random sword (gift from my grandpa) on it for some character.



Finally, I added a homemade monogram wall hanging to make it more personal. (Tutorial to come)


No comments:

Post a Comment