Sunday, June 19, 2011

I can dream can't I?

As I continue my crafting & decorating I am quickly beginning to realize that I have all of these things I need... want NEED in order to do all the neat-o ideas I have :) Today I realized that not only do I want these things but I promptly forget what it is I want when I have to opportunity to get anything so I am going to document it. This way I will have a list to go back to. These are pretty much in random order... just cuz I'm random like that lol

1. Quilling Tools
This is a hobby I have recently discovered and I love doing it! These will allow me to wrap paper tightly into even circles and other shapes. I did a project recently (post pending) where I had to roll A LOT of toilet paper rolls around the end of a paint brush. Sure it worked but I wasn't able to get the paper to roll as tight as I would have liked. 


2.  I have been wanting a set up like this for a long time now. The big cutting board, the rotary fabric cutter and the huge see through ruler thing ha ha. The only difference is I want a rolling cutter for fabric and a separate one for cutting paper. I'm sure I could use the same one for both mediums though.


3. Fabric
Some of you already know about the lack of fabric here in Laredo. There is no where I can go to get fabric here. Mr. Creole and I are hoping to go to Corpus Christi soon (yay for the beach!!) so maybe I will be able to find some on sale. I especially LOVE the damask patterns. 

4. Silhouette or Circut Machine
This would make it so I could do so many things craft-wise and gift-wise. As well as with decorating. I have seen so many amazing ideas.






  5. Craft Room
I figured that while I was putting all my wishes in documented form I might as well say I love this craft room and I want one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment