Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fools Day Spaghetti Cake

I was bored yesterday and decided to make Mr. Creole a cake... and I thought it would be fun to do some thing for April Fools Day. So I decided to do something out of the ordinary.  This cake is all edible... I used the black bean cake recipe for the cake itself then butter cream frosting for the pasta (to make the "pasta" you can scoop frosting into a sandwich bag, cut a corner with scissors to make a circular opening and then squeeze the frosting through the hole) and strawberry jam for the sauce. The "meatballs" are made of cake crumbs rolled into a ball. Mr. Creole actually asked me if it was real pasta when he got home ha ha! Sure is yummy!!!



2 comments:

  1. you are funny. But it actually looks really yummy! mm time for my blog to update
    Britt

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was pretty good :)Yes I like blog updates :) you should be in your house soon yeah?

    ReplyDelete