Saturday, July 16, 2011

Health Kick


Remember how I said in my last post that we gained a few pounds? Well we are on our health kick. We have actually been doing much better with our eating for a while now but I am so excited about all this stuff that I have to talk about it. Basically, these are all supplements that we take to help us be healthy.

Carb free protein powder for meal replacement.
Liver X to help get rid of the nasty toxins in our systems (it works hard for us so it deserves a little help)
Multi Vitamin so that our bodies know it is getting all the vitamins it needs so there is no need to hold on to extra calories
Fish Oil so my skin is smooth as a babies bottom ;)
Glutamine for assisting the muscles to recover from lifting weights
Creatine to assist the muscles to work harder and longer for better results in less time.

I think that I am going to start looking for some fun healthy foods. I will test them out and share them with you!

Let's hear it for being healthy!

1 comment: